1. RED BULL WINGS TEAM
You've heard the term 9-5? Well, being a Wiiings Team Member is exactly the opposite. The days you work are never the same. Your missions are driven entirely by YOU and your teams' creativity.
Whether you're cruisin' in the Red Bull Mini, delivering wiiings to students cramming, or hooking up the coolest party in town - you're not just representing the Red Bull culture, you're living it!
So what is a Red Bull Wings Team you may ask? Red Bull Wings Team Members are part of unique fleet of charming, knowledgeable, entrepreneurial, and dynamic individuals. These Wings Team Members are passionate about Red Bull and are excited to share their love with current and future consumers at unexpected and unique times. The most important part of a Wings Team Members' job is to put a Red Bull product and leaflet in the consumers' hand and offer a memorable experience that will drive brand loyalty.
The Red Bull Wings Team Members plan exciting and meaningful missions to energize people when they need it the most. This could range from hospital workers when they start an early morning shift, to college students heading to mid day classes, to gamers waiting in line for a midnight game release.
If this sounds like the type of person you are and this sounds like the job for you - send your CV along with a photo of yourself and cover letter to the region in which you want to apply:
2. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSONALITY
With a talent for the position of "Brand & Sales Developer"
for the region of Northern Johannesburg and Surrounds.
What the world of Red Bull can offer you
- interesting and exciting job with a leading global brand of energy drinks, which gives wiiings to your career
- to utilise your talent in the On-Premise scene by achieving significant assignments in marketing & sales
- flexible working hours with attractive rewards
- company car, Red Bull Mobile phone, laptop, internet access, digital camera, storage facilities
- training and development program
- participation in international projects
What Red Bull expects from you
- maintaining and improving distribution, visibility, presentation and activity in the On-Premise environment
- strengthen existing relationships and networking to secure new customers
- building brand awareness in everyday customer and consumer interactions
- enthusiasm to work on weekends and night life hours
How Red Bull imagines you:
- you are dynamic, energetic, communicative, open minded, physically fit, and you enjoy socialising
- you have an ability to work independently and be self-disciplined
- you have a minimum of a matric education and a valid drivers licence
Send your CV, letter of motivation and photo with the subject line "MUSKETEER" to:
firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com